Tuesday 23 June 2015

Finished bullied poster [unit 8 3.3]


  • I finished this and as my poster i will use for my trailer .
  • I started off with the raged wall with the whole in the wall then went on to take a photo to fill in the blank space.
  • The way i took this picture is i used my iPhone to make a backing light to shine up onto mr cleaves then taking the photograph from a kneeling position.
  • i added these to parts of my poster into photoshop and both made them black and white.I think this adds a more sinister view of it.
  • I then put them together with the later of the wall on top and then photograph be hide.
  • the original poster of the wall got cropped to make that whole for my picture to fit in then i went on to black out all the original words on there which i went on to replace with my own SAY PLEASE as the title TWISTED SOUL PRODUCTIONS our company name and MADE BY THE CREATORS OF SINISTER to give it a more authentic look.
PROS:The cropping went well as the blacking out the original words to replace with mine .
the black and white work really well on both images and made it that bit more horror.
CONS:fitting the photograph with the wall layer in front, And positioning the photograph with the wall. Trying to find a wall that looked scary plus to fit with my poster idea was hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment